PHP UI for Perfparse
This is a attemt to replace the UI of perfparse currently written in C with a PHP UI. You may ask why this is desireable:
- Changes can be made without recompiling
- Attract more developers, faster development
- Due to the use of the smarty template engine designers without programming knowledge are able to change the look of the GUI
- With the use of adodb DB layer we can support new Database backends if the main PerfParse programs support them too.
- A modified version of naupy is used to read nagios config
- Plan to replace the complete nagios UI with PHP. So we can integrate perfparse much tighter to nagios UI.
A design preview can be viewed here
You can download snapshots here or you get them from Sourceforge CVS:
The PHP UI can be get via sourceforge CVS. Checkout the module perfparse-phpgui:
cvs -z3 -d:ext:firstname.lastname@example.org:/cvsroot/perfparse co -P perfparse-phpgui
Help is welcome! Contact me.